Update AP phone call. Just heard from AP.

TENTATIVELY the plan is to re-populate SCR on late Friday, or Saturday AM.
As the situation is a moving target, this might change. If it does change and is delayed further, contingency plans are being made to allow temporary access to residents sometime on Friday or Saturday.

There should be a further update later today/tonight.

copyright © sodacanyonroad.org