NV2050 Admin | May 8, 2018
If you do care about keeping Napa a quiet, rural valley... PLEASE VOTE YES on D!
WHY VOTE YES ON D?
Have you ever lived under a helicopter path? Maybe you should ask someone who has! We’ve heard also that several owners are supposedly in the wings waiting to apply for backyard helipads upon the outcome of this election. Keep our skies and neighborhoods safe, clean and quiet.
HOW can YOU help?
DO NOT BELIEVE the OPPOSITION to D!
- PLEASE Forward this email message to ALL your Napa County friends! (put friends’ names in the BCC field to insure privacy and prevent 'reply to all’ messaging)
- Post 'VOTE YES ON D’ on your social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, NextDoor..)
- Place Postcard (sent in mail) in your car window or house window….
- Put up a Yard Sign: VOTE YES ON D/NO PERSONAL HELIPADS (signs currently on order with NapaVision2050, but make your own for now)
- Volunteer for tabling at Farmers’ Markets or canvassing neighborhoods http://napavision2050.org/contact/
- Write a Letter to Editor of Napa Register, Weekly Calistoga, St. Helena Star, American Canyon Eagle
- Donate campaign $ — Mail check or click DONATE button here http://napavision2050.org/donate/ (Write in “notes” for Measure D)
- Don’t forget to VOTE!!! Yes on D — Watch your mail for the ballot
Don't let the opposition's arguments fool you. READ the existing statute and the proposed measure
word for word. In essence, Measure D simply controls "PERSONAL HELICOPTER USE" to ensure Napa neighbors...its primary citizens, enjoy the life we pay for (through taxes) without threat to property values or quality of life. Helicopters by PG&E, Cal Fire, Police, Emergency Medical services are all operating right now and land wherever they need to. Measure D precludes future personal use heliports AND specifies under what conditions helicopters performing aerial agricultural operations may land at vineyards. It does nothing else. Measure D does NOT change existing laws relative to allowing PG&E and emergency services to serve and protect you and me. That would be ridiculous.
TAKE A LISTEN
(turn up your volume) to what it sounds like when a heliport is in YOUR neighborhood!
YES on D ensures that rural Napa remains pristine...sight and SOUND! YES on D...because it IS personal!
MORE INFO HERE: http://napavision2050.org/measure-d-nutshell/